Westbrook exists to help people know Christ fully and make Him known.
- God is at the center of all that we do.
- We care about lost people and want to bring them to God.
- The Church is culturally relevant.
- Fully devoted Christians are committed to continuous life change.
- Fully devoted Christians will be faithful to seven foundational tenants of God’s word: Bible Study, Evangelism, Ministry, Fellowship, Worship, Stewardship, and Prayer.
- The Church, Christ’s body, is led and directed by fully devoted Christians.
- The body of fully devoted Christians will be devoted to planting additional church planting churches.
Our beliefs stand at the very core of who we are as a church. The Bible is the sole basis for our beliefs. It is uniquely God inspired, without error, and the final authority on all matters on which it bears. Please explore the sections below and contact us with any questions.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- Jesus Christ is the one and only Son of God who rose from the dead. I Corinthians 15: 1-8
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God – a lamp unto our feet and a light for our path. II Timothy 3:16
- Every person has worth as a creation of God, but that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23
- Forgiveness of sins and the promise of eternal life are available to those who trust Christ as Savior and Lord. John 3:16
- Those accepting Christ should repent of sin, confess their faith and be baptized by immersion into Him. Romans 10:9, Acts 2:38
- The church is the body of Christ on earth, empowered by the Holy Spirit and exists to save the lost and edify the saved. Ephesians 4:1-16
- Jesus Christ will one day return to earth and reign forever as King of Kings and Lord of Lords. I Thessalonians 4:13-18
If you would like to know more about our mission and beliefs or want to know more about becoming a Christian please email one of our pastors or call the ministry office at 630-759-4320. You can also follow us on FaceBook.